From €195, bulb and socket not included.
Available in agate black, pearl white. The Normandy lampshade is to be placed directly on a piece of furniture or on the floor.
system is sold separately and is screwed onto the lampshade, to avoid the excessive use of glue.
S: h: 27 cm – l: 20cm – 195,00 €
M: h: 34 cm – l: 25cm – 395,00 €
L: h: 40 cm – l: 30cm – 595,00 €
E27 RETRA sockets are sold on our site and suite perfectly to all Normandies models. They are easily screwable onto the lampshade. A 40W
E27 LED bulb will be better for good use and longevity of the lampshade. 60 W bulbs are strongly discouraged and could damage the item.
• Entirely handmade, in France
• 100% certified vegetable material and recycled mussel oyster shells (Fr), only
• Recyclable and repairable in our workshops, hot compostable without the sleeve.
Lampshade longevity Tips:
Avoid contact with water, perfume, chemicals and cosmetics, heat sources, and objects that can scratch the object.
Deliveries & returns:
Free delivery from 80€ of purchase in France and from 150€ of purchase in Europe. You have 14 days to change your mind. The return for
an exchange or a refund is the responsibility of the customer. For logistical reasons, international returns (countries outside the EU) are no
longer accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
The estimated delivery time is 15 days maximum.
The product life cycle is an important subject of reflection at Censis Rubliss. We control the origin of our purchases, from raw materials to
packaging and shipping. So:
– to reduce the use of excessive materials, and avoid unsold items, we work in small series and in pre-orders.
– to reduce waste too, Censis Rubliss recovers your item if you want to throw it away, it will be melted down and recycled, to create a new
jewel, or a new object.
– to reduce overconsumption, if it is broken, it will be repaired in our workshops and will be returned, at the customer’s expense.