From 75 €
Available in black agate, white pearl & gold.
KALI earrings are inspired by underwater worlds and pay homage to the fruits of the sea, the sacred powers of salt water.
Their organic shapes are worked freehand one by one, which guarantees their exception.
S model : height approx 3.8 cm / lenght approx 2cm / thickness : 1 cm / weight: 6gr – Price: 75 €
M model : height approx 5 cm / lenght approx 2.8 cm / thickness : 1 cm / weight: 15gr – Price: 95 €
• Entirely handmade, in France
• 100% certified vegetal material and recycled Charente-Maritime (Fr) mussel shells
• Recyclable and repairable in our workshops, industrially compostable without primers
• Clips model L (non-pierced ears) in brass gilded with 24-carat fine gold, or silvered, European origin
• Studs model S (pierced ears) in brass gilded with 24-carat fine gold, or in 925 silver, European origin
• Guaranteed nickel-free, lead-free and cadmium-free